ITINERARYEarly in the morning you meet your guide and pick up your bikes in front of our offices in Koukaki. You ride towards the port of Piraeus and you board to your ferry towards of Aegina. You go on a fantastic circular cycling tour through the beautiful landscapes of the island, over hills and along coasts. You visit the Sanctuary of Aphaia, you walk through the Medieval citadel of Paleochora, you visit the ruins of Hellanios Zeus’s temple and enjoy the panoramic view from the highest peak of the island. There will be time for swimming, strolling through the Neoclassical town and relaxing before catching the ferry back to Piraeus. You ride back to Athens and Koukaki.
Cycling: circular, about 40 km, +570m / -570m, paved & dirt roads, moderate
Walk 1: Ellanion Oros, roundtrip, about 4km, +240m/-240m, simple
Walk 2: Palaeochora, circular, about 2 km, +70m/-70m, simple
HIGHLIGHTS- The masterpiece of Aphaia's Temple
- The short optional hike on Mt. Oros
- Cycling through the peaceful landscapes of the pistachio island
- The picturesque Neoclassical town of Aegina
- St. Nektarios Monastery
- Chrysoleontissa Monastery
RATES*From 66 EUR per person
Rates depend on the number of travellers.
Please, use the ''Book now'' button or contact us for offer!
SERVICES- Ferry tickets Piraeus - Aegina, Aegina - Piraeus
- Well maintained or new quality e-bike, from/to Athens downtown
- Tour Leader for the whole tour and the cycling
- Professional liability insurance
- VAT 24% and all taxes
NOT INCLUDED- Accommodation
- Meals / snacks / drinks
- Entry fees in museums or excavation sites
As ferry schedule varies throughout the year, meeting hours are addapted as well.
After the reservation, please check your e-mail (including spam box) for the exact starting hour of the tour.
- Piraeus Port