- The bronze age citadel of the Atrides’ family in Mycenae, with the cyclopean walls and its monumental “Lion Gate”, the tumuli and the museum with the precious finds from the archaeological site of Mycenae.
- The sanctuary of Asclepius in Epidaurus where during antiquity, people from all over the “known world” came to pray to the hilling god for a miraculous cure or even to receive medical treatment.
- The Theatre of Epidaurus; worldwide famous for its acoustics, which still operates in our days.
- The archaeological site of one of the mightiest ancient Greek cities; Corinth and its fortified Acroplolis; the Akrocorinth.
- The picturesque town of Nafplion; built on the shores of the Argolic Gulf, with a strong Neoclassical character, which was the first capital of the modern Greek state.
ITINERARYEarly in the morning you leave Athens and you pass to the Peloponnese via the Isthmus of Corinth; where you stop for a while and visit the site. You will next get to the excavation of the ancient city of Corinth and visit the site and the museum. You will have the opportunity to visit the fortified hill of Akrocorinth overlooking the area. You continue to the legendary region of Argolis, where you visit first the archaeological sites of Mycenae; a World Cultural Heritage Sites of UNESCO. Following, you stop to the beautiful town of Nafplion, where you will have time to stroll through its picturesque alleys and even walk to the Akronafplia fortress, have a coffee or lunch in a traditional tavern. You leave towards Epidaurus and visit another cultural highlight of Greece, also a World Cultural Heritage Sites of UNESCO. Through the scenic coastal road, you eventually return to Athens.
Total transfer, from/to Athens: about 310 km, 4h30min
For 6-8 travelers: 54 EUR
For 4-5 travelers: 79 EUR per person
For 3 travelers: 105 EUR per person
For 2 travelers: 157 EUR per person
For larger groups, please contact us for an offer
SERVICES- All transfers in a comfortable private vehicle with driver (from/to Athens)
- Visits in Mycenae, Epidaurus and Nafplion
- Flexible cancellation policy
- Professional liability insurance
- All legal taxes
OPTIONAL SERVICES- Licensed cultural guide for the archaeological sites and museums
- Tickets for the sites and the museums
- Overnight in Nafplio
- Further visiting and/or activities
- Different pick up / drop off place
NOT INCLUDED- Meals / snacks / drinks / beverages
- Personal travel insurance
- Tips / other extras
- Ancient Corinth