- - The masterpiece of Aphaia's Temple
- - The short optional hike on Mt. Oros
- - Cycling through the peaceful landscapes of the pistachio island
- - The picturesque Neoclassical town of Aegina
Early in the morning you meet our team and pick up your bikes. You take the ferry towards Aegina and you arrive there after 1h30min. You go cycling through the beautiful landscapes of the island over hills and along coasts.
A. Cycling to the Sanctuary of Aphaia and, via Agia Marina and Anitseo to the sanctuary of Hellanios Zeus. [40 km, +570m/-570m, moderate]. Opportunity for a hike: ascent to Oros (531 m, +280m/-280m) with magnificent view from the chapel on the pick. Eventually you return to the Neoclassical town.
B. Cycling tour at the north of the island, where you will have the oportunity to visit monasteries, ancient and medieval ruins. You return to the town of Aegina via Souvala [30 km, +460m/-460m, moderate].
You catch the last ferry that brings you back to the port of Piraeus.
RATESFrom 83 EUR to 128 EUR
The price of this day adventure varies according to the number of participants and the season.
SERVICES- Ferry tickets Piraeus - Aegina, Aegina - Piraeus
- Well maintained or new trekking bicycles, from/to Athens downtown or the port of Piraeus
- Tour Leader for the whole tour and the cycling
- Picnic for lunch
- Professional liability insurance
- VAT 24% and all applicable taxes
OPTIONAL SERVICES- Cultural guide for the archeological sites
- Dinner in Aegina
NOT INCLUDED- Accommodation
- Other snacks / drinks
- Entree fees in museums or excavation sites
- Piraeus (Downtown - Port)